Thank you for shopping at Plant Option! We are sure you will find the use of Plant Option convenient and easy.
Please read our terms and conditions carefully prior to using the website.
By using this website i.e. www.Plantoption.com or Mobile Applications, the user accepts, without limitation or qualification, the Terms of Services set out below and if you do not agree to these Terms of Services, you should exit the website.
We will notify users of any changes to the Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of such changes.
- Orders placed by you: Any order placed by you for our listed Products or advertised on our website is an offer for you to purchase the Products selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any Products. We will send you an order acknowledgment shortly after you place your order, notifying you that we have received your order. This acknowledgment is not notification that we have accepted your order. Your order is passed to your chosen Plant Option platform without any delays, however, the acceptance of the offer is at the discretion of your chosen at Plant Option.
- The contract: While Plant Option enables placement of your order with your chosen retailer, there is no contract of services to be delivered between you and Plant Option. Your contract of goods to be delivered is with your chosen address and on the basis of specified terms and conditions of that specific product. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation. The Plant Option has the right to terminate the contract if the price of the contract is not received from the Customers.
- Product description and other details: We have taken care to describe and show items as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in items may occur. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on Plant Option are accurate at the time of placing your order. However, at times the mentioned MRP on the website may vary from the prevailing MRP in the market place – in which case the MRP mentioned on the product packaging would be considered to be the accurate MRP.
- Delivery timings: While you have an option to choose a time of delivery of your product, the terms of an agreement are between you and the Plant Option.
- Product Quality: Plant Option is responsible for the quality of any available product on a platform but not responsible for damage accrued in during Transportation.
- Payment: As a customer, you have to make payments Online. COD is not possible for live things like plants. As you make an online payment, we will deliver products to our customers after primary verification of them so one can assure about their products.
- Refund policy: We encourage you to Check your orders when they are delivered, however if you still find any defect in the delivered products you may request “Order Cancellation” in the dashboard. Our sales executives will examine the whole matter and in such scenarios, if customer is eligible for refund, the products will be taken back and a credit note will be added to your dashboard that you can use at your next purchase.
- Warranty: As such we don’t provide any warranty on the products but if any products having warranty as per product policy please contact us within 2 – 3 days after delivery of the products.
- Products Damaged On Arrival: In the doubtful event of you getting damaged products, in that case, please refuse the delivery and request us to replace with the correct item.
- Wrong Item Delivered: if Product is delivered to you by mistake or on incorrect address you must notify us and ask for the same to be replaced with the correct item or refuse to accept the Product at the time of delivery.
- Confidentiality: Plant Option agrees not to disclose any and all information or data files supplied with, stored on, or recovered from your equipment except to employees or agents of Plant Option subject to confidentiality agreements or as required by law.
- Disclaimer: Although all attempts are made to provide accurate, current and reliable information, you should recognize the possibility that errors may exist in the information available on this Web site. Plant Option expressly denies any warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information made available on this Web site, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the information.
13. Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your order anytime until the order is shipped from our end, for which you can call and speak to our customer representative about it. In such cases, we will refund any payments already made by you for the order.